Tuesday, November 15, 2011

YOUR WRITTEN ORAL TEST!!!

Your Conditional sentences Test
Principio del formulario
1)  Which type of the Conditional sentences is used? Type 0, I or II?
1) If I find your key, I'll tell you.
2)
 She would be very happy if her friends came.
4)
 What would you do if you saw a robber?
5)
 If it wasn't so late, I would go shopping.
6)
 If it rains, I'll wear a raincoat.

C) Put in the correct verb forms.
1) If Alice …………(to have) more money, she would go to Africa.
2)
 If Brian …………(to like) horses, he could ride well.
3)
 If you listened carefully, you ………………(to know) about it.
4)
 They will stay longer in Paris if they……..(to find) a cheap hotel.
5)
 John's mother ……….(to have) more time for him if he does the washing up.
6)
 If you were older, you ……………… (to go) to the party.
7)
 He can write good stories if he…………………(to feel) like it.
8) Harriet would stay longer in Vienna if she ………………(to have) more time.

D) Which answers are correct? Circle all the correct answers
1) Which words/phrases can be used in an if-clause type II?
had sung      has played
      play         played         sang          sing 
3)
 Which words/phrases can be used in an if-clause type I?
had played
      play       played     plays       sang          sing           will sing

E) Complete the sentences.
1) type II: They………(to fly) to Canberra if they……(to have) more money.
2)
 type I: They………(to fly) to Canberra if they……(to have) more money.
3)
 type 0: If I…………(to study), I………………(to pass) the test.
4)
 type 0: They …………(to fly) to Canberra if they …………(to have) more money.
5)
 type I: If the sun………………(to shine), we………………(to go)swimming.
6)
 type II: If I………………(to study), I …………(to pass) the test.
7)
 type: 0 If the sun …………………(to shine), we……………… (to go)swimming.
8)
 type I: If I………………(to study), …………………(to pass) the test.
9)
 type II: If the sun……………(to shine), we………………(to go)swimming.

Good luck!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment